There have been rumours all over the web that OnePlus will ditch the OnePlus 5T for OnePlus 6 this time. But chances are this is may be just a rumour and not the truth. Reason? A new report claims that OnePlus 5T is real and will be launched by November 2017.
According to a new report from GizmoChina, OnePlus could launch the OnePlus 5T in November with some massive changes from its current flagship phone- the OnePlus 5. The report claims that the upcoming OnePlus 5T will ditch the 5.5-inch full-HD display of the OnePlus 5 and instead sport a LG V30-like 6-inch full HD display with 1080x2160 pixels of resolution. The phone will have very S8-like slim bezels with an aspect ratio of 18:9.
The report also contains an image sample of what the phone could look like. The phone looks similar to the Galaxy S8 with really thin bezels at the top and bottom of the phone. The phone looks taller than usual OnePlus phones. The report claims that OnePlus 5T will be launched in five months after the OnePlus 5, something similar to what we saw with OnePlus 3T. OnePlus launched the 3T version after the five months of the launch of the original OnePlus 3 in the year 2016.
To recall, OnePlus 3T was launched in December 2016 with a price hike in comparison to the OnePlus 3. The 3T was launched at Rs 29,999 while the original OnePlus 3 was launched at Rs 27,999. The 3T comes with a new processor, an improved selfie camera, a new 128GB storage variant and few new colour options.
The OnePlus has been launched at starting price of Rs 32,999 in India. The phone runs Android 7.1.1 Nougat-based OxygenOS and is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC. There are two variants-one with 6GB RAM and the other with 8GB RAM. The phone comes with dual camera set up.
While there is no confirmation from the company on the launch of OnePlus 5T, the OnePlus 5 which is the OnePlus' flagship phone of this year has already gone out of stock in several markets like US and UK. The Slate Grey variant of the phone shows unavailable in many countries.
- Electric Vehicle Drive: Automakers For 5% GST, Tax Deduction For Individual Buyers
26 Dec 2017
- Efforts to prioritise textile technologies
18 Dec 2017
- Amazon claims 1.5 times faster growth than Flipkart in GST era
12 Dec 2017
- ColorJet to show its best selling digital textile printer VASTRAJET at ITMACH 2017
06 Dec 2017
- Textile manufacturers urged to invest in technology
06 Dec 2017
- Top digital production ecosystem expands at Shanghaitex with launch of new EFI Reggiani Printer
01 Dec 2017
- Scientists urged to develop nanotechnology applications for textile sector
20 Nov 2017
- Infosys deploys more people in states to ease GSTN load
04 Nov 2017
- OnePlus 5T with 6-inch, Galaxy S8-like curved display to launch in November: Report
10 Oct 2017
- Google celebrates adventurer and humanitarian Fridtjof Nansen's 156th birthday with a doodle
10 Oct 2017